Olpair is the best server which can solve the issues of every Kodi interruptions. In these days the Kodi users are getting the interrupting issues like stream authorization error. If you are getting this issue then your olpair not working. In this tutorial am giving the exact solution to avoid this not working issue on your Kodi.
In this article, we are using the stream authorization method to solve olpair is not working issue. If you are disturbing with this issue, you must use this method and it will solve all your issues of the Kodi software and its addons. So let’s get started.
How To Solve Olpair Not Working Issue With Stream Authorization Method?
The stream authorization method is the great solution to stop not working issue of olpair. So now we are going to give the step by step tutorial on how to get rid of the olpair not working issue from the stream authorization method. So let me start from here.
Actually, this error will start when you are trying to watch a movie or any other video, so from there you have to start the procedure. The below steps will give you the best results.
- Here you have to launch your “Kodi Software” on any of your devices
- Select Any one of your favorite “Addons” to watch any “Videos”
- Click on your favorite “Video” to watch it
- The video will deliver a pop up which says “To Play This Video Stream Authorization Is Required”
- So, you need to open a new browser and enter “https://openload.co/pair”
- Here you will get an “IP Adress” For your device
- After that, you need to click on the “Activate Streaming” option
- You have to scroll down here and you will get “IAM NOT A ROBOT” Captcha
- Give a “TICK Mark” in that box and click on the “PAIR” option
- After few seconds you will get “Pairing Is Succesful”
- From now onwards you can enjoy all your favorite videos and the olpair is not giving any not working issues
If you follow rules, then definitely you will not get any interrupting issues while watching your favorite videos especially olpair not working issue. If you will be getting something wrong this procedure then just check the procedure and make sure that you have done the procedure correctly or not. After every four hours, you have to change your device “IP Address” to change the IP Address you have to follow that procedure.
Read this too: vshare pair
Why Will Olpair Not Working Issue Arise?
Olpair not working issue will arise only when the user was not following the exact procedure what we have. mentioned step by step guide. The second issue is the user device IP address has expired, at those times the user should get the new IP address.
To get the new IP address they should follow the same procedure what we have learned in the above lines. This IP address should get by the user for every four hours.